for us by us
At OYU Seattle our young leaders are developing 21st century skills that prepare them for careers and contribute to positive personal growth and wellbeing. Encouraged to explore their passion and interests, OYU Seattle leaders are then catalyzed to make meaningful change in their community.
Skills we focus on
Critical Thinking and Analysis
- Facilitating group meetings
- Speaking on radio shows and podcasts about the importance of youth civic engagement
Confidence and Agency
- Presenting at national and local conferences
- Speaking on panels about cultivating effective youth leadership
Collaboration and Team Work
- Organizing community service projects
- Setting and implementing group goals
BECOME A PARTNER TODAY!
When it comes to early learning and youth development we are dedicated bridge builders for our community and the organizations committed to serving them. Join us as we continue to elevate community voice!