In light of the recent news regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share some important resources and guides to our community. We hope these resources provides precaution for COVID-19 but also reflection about how we can support the people in our community who are most vulnerable as we response to this pandemic collectively.
What is the Coronavirus?
- Resources for Undocumented Communities
- “How LGBTQ+ People Can Get Help and Resources During the Coronavirus”
- Anti-stigma Resources from the King County Health Department
- “When Fear Of The Coronavirus Turns Into Racism And Xenophobia”
- Coronavirus: Wisdom from a Social Justice Lens Podcast
- Accessible Housing for Houseless Folks
- Free Internet for Two Months – Internet Essential from Comcast